Last updated 2020-07-05
I’m publishing a thing a week to my blog. Each is either an old project that I am publishing here for the first time or an unfinished project that I am finally returning to and completing.
- OSR Spell Preferences Survey – Which spells are most useful for each level cleric and magic-user?
- Castle Conquests – A one-page print-and-play where you race your opponent to surround and plunder castles.
- The Pearls and the Peril – A 9-card push-your-luck game played best with oyster crackers before dinner!
- Hopping Halflings – A re-theme of The Pearls and the Peril as an 18-card raid of a sleeping dragon’s hoard.
- Survey of Dungeon World Players – I surveyed 445 TTRPGers to better understand their attitudes towards PbtA games in general and to the future of Dungeon World in particular.
When he quit his day job to pursue music full-time, one of his former co-workers suggested that he release a song each week for a year. The objectives were:
(a) to push the artist’s creative envelope by adopting what Coulton describes as a “forced-march approach to writing and recording”;
(b) to prove to himself that he was capable of producing creative output to a deadline; and
(c) to test the viability of the internet and Creative Commons as a platform capable of supporting a professional artist financially.JoCopedia